Power-V contouring is a facelift surgery Korea that makes V line plastic surgery without cutting the bone”The Line lifting & Anti-aging Center produces the best results with an ideal way considering individual thickness and elasticity of skin layer, jaw bones and development degree of masticatory muscle. The Line’s only power-v contouring eliminates the unnecessary fat of chin line and simultaneously lifts the soft tissues (Dermic layer, adipose layer, SMAS layer) determining the form of chin line.
More than 12,000 Times of Experiences on facial contour surgery and Know-How in Non-Surgical V line plastic surgery Treatment
Semi-Permanent Effect with 30 min of Treatment Only
Quick Recovery, Activities Available on the Very Day
Effect of Collagen Remodeling – Strengthening Skin Elasticity, Younger Face
Treatment through Micro Laser Accredited by FDA
Is V-Line possible without shaving bone off?
Doctor’s Answer: YES! The actual percentage of the shaving-bone-off case among the patients who want facial contour surgery of bone is less than 40%. The other 60% of patients can have V line plastic surgery without shaving bone. The greatest merit facial contouring surgery of Power V contouring is that it makes V-line which is a distinguishing point compared to facial bone surgery or Botox. Among the patients who want V-line, there are not many people who have protuberant or overgrown bones so it is possible to get the satisfying effect by removing surrounding soft tissues, which affect jaw line. Facelift Surgery Korea is not complex and results are visible within few weeks of surgery
Do the Effects last long?
Doctor’s Answer: YES! Facial contour surgery, Power V contouring makes V line removing unnecessary fat on jaw line along with soft tissues (skin layer, fat layer, SMAS layer) that affect the shape of the jaw line. For that reason, Unless you gain body weight, subcutaneous fat on the face is not increased either, so V-line can be permanently maintained. Once the fat is removed, it is difficult to be regenerated so the effect is permanent. Besides, tightening effect of collagen, filled in the regions where the fat is removed, gives multiple effects along with V-line making your face look more elastic and younger.
Is hospitalization or general anesthesia unnecessary?
Doctor’s Answer: YES! Power V contouring or V line plastic surgery is relatively simple and safe treatment. All the processes are performed under safe and painless sedation anesthesia in which the patient is relaxed. Also, patients can feel more comfortable and safer since facial contour surgery is performed under care by anesthetists who are residing in the center.
More than 12,000 Times of Non-Surgical V line plastic surgery facial contouring surgery and Know-How
From Consultation, Treatment to Aftercare by Special Medical Team for V-line Contouring
Customized 1:1 V-line Management System
Co-Treatment System by Medical Specialists in Each Filed
24/365 Sterilization System
Specialized Anesthesia Center at the Level of Top General Hospital