3D Square-Jaw Surgery (Mandibular)
3D Square-Jaw (Mandibular) Angle Reduction
The target of 3D Square-Jaw Surgery
Features of The Line Square-Jaw Surgery
With a scientific analysis using 3D-CT, figure out the three-dimensional structure of muscle tissue/bone tissue/ nerve tissue and vascular tissue around mandible. As a delicate surgery carried out, damage to the nerve tissue and vascular tissue can be prevented in advance.
Simultaneously remove facial bones/ muscles/ fat tissuesk which are the main causes of square jaw. It’s not just simple mandibular angle reduction, but it makes a small and slim face remodeling face outline.
There was a weakness of conventional surgery with incision inside oral. It’s difficult to identify the exact surgical area because of the narrow sight. The Line’s only Mandibular angle reduction is performed extremely safe and accurate by using special face contouring endoscopic equipment that enable real-time understanding of the surgical area’s vascular, soft tissue and bone tissue when inside oral incision.
With long curved madibular ostectomy, soft and smooth face line is made from the lower part of the ear to the front jaw, and it also doesn’t have no crack or secondary angle on the resection area.
The Line 3D Square-Jaw Reduction
- Grasp of surgical site, soft tissue, bone tissue in real-time through clear view
- Operation by minimum sublation and micro-incision of soft tissue
- Long curve resection from under ear to front jaw
- Resection of cortical bone, Removal of Unnecessary muscle & fat on jaw line
- No worry about sagging with lifting and tight fixing of soft tissue
- Procedure by oral endoscopy, Possible to secure a wide-clear view of the region w/o unnecessary damage
- Less bleeding and quick recovery through minimum amotion and micro-incision
Merits of The Line 3D Square-Jaw Reduction
Scientific & Safe The Line Facial Contouring Center