The aquiline nose surgery is a corrective rhinoplasty that trims crooked nose like witch’s. Separate nasal bones and cartilage from facial bones by adjusting the size in this nose shape surgery. The procedure of aquiline nose surgery can help to have a smooth and straight nose and give a gentle impression by operating fundamental nose bone. The procedure to get the aquiline nose plastic surgery has No visible scars because the incision is made inside naris.
Nose shapes vary broadly but may be classified into 5. With the high rate of nose jobs done in South Korea, it is not uncommon that the surgeon may have come across cases similar to each patient’s case thus even when the patient is unsure of what they have or what they want, the surgeon’s experience makes up for it. The following are the 5 classes of nose :
- Flat Nose – this may be the easiest to achieve with rhinoplasty albeit many times an implant is required. The more definition is added to the nose, the more impressive the nose is.
- Hump Nose – also called crooked nose or beak nose. There are distinct ad polar opinions about this type of nose, some people fancy such nose while some people abhor them. Whether surgery to correct a hooked nose will be easy or intricate depends on how outwardly protruded the nose is.
- Short Nose – short noses are also known as piggy nose and yes, they are usually not something to fancy. Short noses commonly have raised tips with the nostrils visible like in pigs.
- Bulbous Nose – a bulbous nose type usually gives the face an angry look thus adjusting it relative to the rest of the face is essential. Bulbous noses are a consequence of the structure of either the nostrils or the nose bridge bone.
- Long Nose – sometimes this may give a person the “fairy-tale witch” look, other times it makes them look older than they actually are. But then a few adjustments here and there and an alluring face ensues.
- Deviated Nose – the correction of a deviated nose is usually not perfect with correction rate around 80 to 90%. It is considered one of the toughest rhinoplasty surgery if not the toughest. Deviated noses are a consequence of a deviated septum or the orientation of the nose bone.
The nose lift is of two parts: Nose bridge augmentation and Nose tip augmentation. Both procedures involves lifting the flat part of the nose up or making some part of the nose bigger. Nose bridge augmentation and Nose tip augmentation are usually performed together for better results.
It is necessary to know the following about Nose Lift surgery:
- Local anaesthesia and sedation is used in Nose lift to cause the patient to sleep through the procedure.
- The operation usually takes less than 2 hours to complete.
- The patient is not hospitalized but will stay in the hospital until the surgery area seems better.
- The stitches used are removed after about 8 days
- During stitch removal, the surgeon may check to see that there is no reaction to implant (if used).
Nose Bridge Augmentation
Korean rhinoplasty surgeons usually use implants to augment the nose bridge. The implants commonly used are Gore-tex, permanent fillers and silicone implant. Over time, implants have improved in quality thus patients’ fear that they may fall off after a while is not very important anymore. Also, the soft silicone implants used today tends the nose towards a more natural look and is safer.
During the procedure, the implant is placed at the lowest layer of the nose to avoid it swinging after surgery and the change in height should be slight because just a few millimetres could change a person’s outlook markedly.